The theme parks of Benidorm
There are six different nature and theme parks in Benidorm. They all are family-friendly and belong to Spain's most highly rated parks. All parks have enough choices for a day full of entertainment. The parks are easily accessible by public transport and taxi from the center of Benidorm.
|Picture by Pixabay|
- Aqua Natura is the largest water park in Europe! It offers a wide selection of baths and slides, suitable for young and old. A paradise for people who love water!
- Aqualandia is also a water park, the oldest in the city, but certainly not outdated! There is fun and action for everyone.
- Terra Mitica has among many other things, the largest wooden rollercoaster in Europe. You can literally dive into history there!
- If you like sea animals you can visit Mundomar, they have a great sea lion show. You can also go swimming with dolphins. A place to make your dreams come true!
- For wild animals, you can visit the Terra Natura animal park.
Check your hotel, accommodation, or the park's websites for special discounts.